Anybody Know How to File Bug Reports over at OpenOffice.org

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 15:37:47 UTC 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009 16:31:34 Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:25 AM, Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> >>
> >> File issues @ bugzilla.redhat.com instead? fedora's ooo maintainer is
> >> also an upstream developer.
> >>
> >> -- Rex
> >
> > That'll do the communications aspect. But anybody know what I can do in
> > the meantime besides booting into ugh yech. Windows and MSOffice.
> >
> > Its resmume sending time again.
> >
> > Eli
>
> Use LaTeX. You can find many nice resume templates online. Also, we
> even have a tex-simplecv package at Fedora.
> No word processor can beat LaTeX.

For CV I like Europass [1] one. Online service, XML can be saved to generated
document and refreshed and it is official EU CV.

It's worth to report issues to redhat's bugzilla, our developers are much more
responsible than upstream ones. I reported two bugs today and one is solved
already...

[1]
http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/europass/home/vernav/Europasss+Documents/Europass+CV.csp

Jaroslav