test please

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Feb 22 07:26:19 UTC 2009

After your window opens, try highlighting some text
Does KMail crash?
With me, it always triggers a crash - usually the mere act  of highlighting,
sometimes the next action which is usually a delete or typing something new in
over the highlighted part
When I reopen, the message preview pane is blank - I have to turn preview off
and then back on, and then scroll or click to a new message to get the text to
appear
This is only happening in KDE desktop - if I open KMail in Gnome, it behaves
itself - will confirm that in a followup, just to make sure
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD