test please

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Sun Feb 22 19:13:09 UTC 2009

On Sunday 22 February 2009 12:05:49 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Acutally. Not as much as you would think. All that you would need to do is
> to copy the filters directory from the old kmail folder to the new one
> while kmail and kontact are shutdown. Then start kmail / kontact. Then
> click on each of your folders once. Your filters should work OK after that.

What about mail? Don't you have to move all that stuff?

By the way, I think those of you who took the time to do my test misunderstood
me. You can highlight a part of a message, click on reply, and only the part
that you highlighted will appear in the new reply-message. That's working fine
for me. BUT, if I then decide I want to highlight something in that reply-
message (say I want to delete a bit more stuff before sending it on its way),
that's when I have the problem. As soon as I release the mouse button, KMail
just disappears.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD