kdebluetooth under KDE-4.2

Allen Zhu allen.jaloola at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 22:58:49 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Timothy Murphy <gayleard at eircom.net>wrote:

> Kevin Kofler wrote:
>
> > Timothy Murphy wrote:
> >> What exactly is kdebluetooth meant to do?
> >> As far as I can see it does nothing,
> >> either by clicking on the Kdebluetooth4 icon in f->Applications
> >> or by running kbluetooth4 .
> >
> > What Fedora version are you using? We have different versions of the
> > Bluetooth stack including kdebluetooth in Fedora 9 and 10.
>
> Sorry.
> I'm running standard Fedora-10, updated.
> I have a Bluetooth logo in my panel, from Kbluetooth4 (which is running).
>
> When I left-click on this icon it seems to do nothing.
> When I right-click on it I am offered the options
> Send File, Device Manager, Settings, About and Quit,
> none of when seem to do anything very useful.
>

> --
> Timothy Murphy
> e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net
> tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366

http://bluetooth.kmobiletools.org/

http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/kdebluetooth4?content=84761

It basically manages your Bluetooth Adapters, like in Gnome, they use:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeBluetooth and PhoneManager, built on
GNOMEBluetooth.

Not to be rude, but have you tried the power of Google?

Allen

Registered Linux User 484485 (http://counter.li.org/)

Sent from: San jose Ca United States.
Laurence J. Peter  - "If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."