Kicker and panel not responding when starting konsole, nvidia 180.35 badness

Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting gerwin at digitalus.nl
Thu Feb 26 18:59:55 UTC 2009

Pfff I should stop using bleeding-edge drivers :D Thanks rex, didn't
know it was related to the driver ...

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys/Girls,
>>
>> I'm facing odd problems when openening Konsole. After opening Konsole
>> Kicker does not respond nor the panel is
>> responding. Anyone has a clue?
>>
>> BTW using Nvidia 180.35 driver ...
>>

> Lots of reported 180.35 badness, e.g.,
> http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=128959
>
> -- Rex

Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,

Gerwin Krist
Technical Manager

Digitalus Webhosting
First-class Internet Webhosting

Web:    http://www.digitalus.nl
E-mail: gerwin at digitalus.nl
Tel.:   +31 (0) 598 630000
Fax:    +31 (0) 598 631860

BOFH Wisdom:
Collapsed Backbone

This message may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and