KDE4 FTP client

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:35:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM, Anne Wilson
<cannewilson at googlemail.com> wrote:

>> > I think you're mistaken.  ftp:// urls work fine for me in konq/dolphin
>>
>> Interesting. Here's what I see when trying to connect to
>> ftp://download.fedora.redhat.com (which works fine with firefox) using
>> konqueror:
>> -----
>> The requested operation could not be completed
>> Access Denied

I've seen that error before on an FTP connection (how I loathe
password protected FTP). It was weird, I thought my host had messed
with the file permissions. Eventually I closed Konqueror and reopened
and it magically started working.

Arthur Pemberton

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin