Problems running Fedora 10 KDE in VMWare Workstation 6.5

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 19:21:48 UTC 2009

Good afternoon,

I posted a blog post early about having problems with running one of the
betas of Fedora 10 - KDE on my blog and people mentioned to use the
final release when it came out.
Just downloaded Fedora 10 KDE from the website and am running into a
problem.
I see the status bar moving as it tries to load and the screen gets
stuck there.    If I hit F4 or F6 it kicks me to a screen showing error
messages and I see modprobe: FATA: Error running install command for
binfmt_0000.

Any ideas to help?

Thanks,

Jonathan