kde-4.1.96 (4.2-rc1) -> kde-redhat/unstable

Florian Sievert floriansievert at phobeus.de
Mon Jan 12 21:35:00 UTC 2009

Rex Dieter schrieb:
> Pushing initial 4.1.96 builds to kde-redhat/unstable (F-10) repos now.
>
> My initial update tests are mixed (my session seems not to save correctly,
> and my initial upgraded plasma desktop was borked, ymmv).

I just updated here and everything seems to run fine. At least it seems
like there is a big improvement compared to the beta. Lots of bugs or
annoying issues seems to be solved. So for my side, it is running much
better than the b2. Also a big thank you for your work ... I really was
looking forward to the rc release. Ymmd! :)

Best regards,
Florian