kpilot

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Jan 14 21:54:35 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 14 January 2009, freeslkr wrote:
> I had seen several months ago on at least one of the fedora
> lists that kpilot was to be restored to KDE 4.2 (in place of
> a non-stable kitchensync). As kpilot doesn't seem to be in
> the 4.2 release candidate, I have my doubts. Does anyone on
> this list have more information? Thank you.

Missing BuildRequires in our packages:
-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
+ pilot-link, 0.12 or higher: Pilot-link Development Library
<http://www.pilot-link.org/>
Needed for KPilot.
+ libmal, 0.40 or higher: libmal Development Library
<http://jasonday.home.att.net/code/libmal>
Needed for KPilot's Avantgo conduit.

Assuming KPilot is here to stay (and won't get dropped in the last minute), we
should add those BuildRequires to our packages to get it.

        Kevin Kofler