worst release ever?

Claude Jones cjoneslists at tehogeeservices.com
Thu Jan 15 13:30:24 UTC 2009

On Thursday 15 January 2009 08:04:04 Neal Becker wrote:
> Yes, yes, yes.  I have reported many bugs to bugs.kde, and frequently also
> mention them here to see if others have the same experiences.

I see one other mention of your problem in your reply to the other poster who
was having an issue with crashing while connecting to an IMAP server. You
simply confirm that you had a crash as well. If there is more, I haven't seen
anything. Maybe I'm missing some messages. Simply confirming having had one
crash is not what I was getting at, but, if you say you have done all those
other things I'll take your word for it...

I can say that for me, the release is working well - but, I don't extrapolate
from that that it's the 'best release ever' - my data set is six machines
running fully up-to-date F10 and the latest KDE. There could be many features,
and ways-of-use, and other things, that are different from the way I work, and
the way others work, so I could easily miss problems that others encounter.
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD