where to report regressions/bugs about kde-4.96-1 in Fedora 10

Gabriel Ramirez gabrieloacapulco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 00:43:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

I upgraded to kde 4.1.96-1 in Fedora running in a netbook display
resolution 1024x600 and is running great, better which 4.1.3 except the
following:

- konsole seems to set the default width of window to about half width
screen seems a great idea having two terminals running side by side but
the only problem at font size 7 the column width equals 70 characters so
some programs as w refuse to run, I can resize the window but the
setting is lost when quit the application.

the setting stay in kde 4.1.3-2

- the lock/logout plasmoid defaults to 2 icons of normal size,

where in kde 4.1.3-2 are 2 small icons stacked in vertical

I don't find where to select small icons in lock/logout plasmoid 4.1.96-1

- powerdevil runs perfectly except cannot change the brightness of
display, not really important I can change the brightness via keyboard.

so where is the proper place to report them?

thanks

Gabriel