3 Questions

Martin Kho lists.kho at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 15:30:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

1. How can I get Kickoff straight to the left side, so that i can drop my
mouse there and blindly click the blue 'back-button'? Now there is a little
space between the button and the left edge.

2. When I open applications, they always appear is some ordered way on
the panel. In my case from left to right: Dolphin, Firefox, Kmail, Konsole.
It doesn't matter which applications is started first. Can I manipulate this
behavior?

3. In Kontact -> File there are two menu-items "Quit". Is there a purpose
for this? They seems to do the same.

I'm not sure if these questions belong to this list. If not can someone
point me to the right place.

Thanks,

Martin