Kontact from 4.1.96

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 19 19:54:34 UTC 2009

I've just updated my netbook with kde-testing enabled, and see some rather odd
and interesting changes.

KMail - like the previous version (1.11 now, was 1.10.3, IIRC) attempting to
enter a folder with 6000 encrypted emails causes kontact to crash.

Addressbookn (4.1) - when accessed from kontact there is no Crypto tab on the
edit page.  Running KAddressbook from krunner, the Crypto tab is present.

Calendar - I use a remote calendar, on a CentOS server.  I was able to add it,
but I presume that I will get no benefit from the Akonadi backend by doing
this?

Can someone please remind me where I can turn off the icon on calendar
entries?  I need the space.