Ooops, we made Linus leave : (choices and punishment)

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon Jan 26 05:12:34 UTC 2009

On Monday 26 January 2009 06:18:14 Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Someone has to take the pain of the new tech. At this point in the
> life of GNU/Linux, Fedora is that place. The Fedora leaders need to
> either embrace this or not, and educate users accordingly.

Yes... this is true. It's one of the main reason that I'm using Fedora.
However, new tech shouldn't mean premature tech. It should get past the
development stage KDE 4.0, Xorg 1.5 BETA (Fedora), RPM 4.6.0 RC3 (Fedora 10).
There are probably other packages that I'm not aware of that fit into this
category.

Again. Bleeding Edge STABLE Good. Just plain bleeding... bad... very bad.

Eli

believed to be clean.