First Impressions of 4.2

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Jan 30 20:25:12 UTC 2009

On a Wow factor. I would have to give KDE 4.2 a Wo plus half of the final w.
:)

There was obviously a heck of a lot of improvements made to underlying code.
Heck, I've even restored Konqueror as my default browser. Nspluginwrapper /
flash is snappier in Konqueror than in Firefox. There are of course few of my
favorite features still missing but the result is getting more and more
impressive with every release.

Absolutely fantastic.

Eli

believed to be clean.