libical-0.43.tar.gz

Graeme Nichols graeme at graemenichols.com
Wed Jul 1 04:48:26 UTC 2009

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Graeme Nichols wrote:
>> Or better still, will the RPM packages for Fedora 9 install under Fedora
>> 8? The Fedora 8 RPM packages are not of a high enough release. KMyMoney2
>> need libical-0.33 or higher.
>
> Fedora 8 is no longer supported. Please upgrade to at least Fedora 10 (don't
> bother going to 9, it's less than 2 weeks from EOL).
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I know, and you are correct but I sorta like F8. It's rock solid on
my desktop. I have Fedora 10 on my laptop and I don't like it :-)

Sound, as always, doesn't work on F10 (or F9 for that matter) while it
does on my F8 box for example. My F8 isn't broke so I'm not fixing it :-)

--
Kind regards,

Graeme Nichols.
Registered Linux User 381781 (http://counter.li.org/)