KDE Scanning software

Sven Lankes sven at lank.es
Wed Jul 1 21:02:24 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 09:42:15AM -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

>> The skanlite package is waiting for cvs creation. It'll enter rawhide
>> and F10/F11-Testing sometime this week.

> Thanks for the info, I'll be happy to test it out on my rawhide box
> once available.

skanlite is built know. It should show up in rawhide and in updates-
testing for F-10 and F-11 after the next respective pushes.

Anyone who wants to test it, can also get the package directly
from koji:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8717

Please leave feedback in bohdi if you've tested it:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/skanlite

sven === jabber/xmpp: sven at lankes.net