KDE Scanning software

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Wed Jul 1 23:34:01 UTC 2009

On 06/30/2009 02:09 AM, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> I remember in older versions of Fedora, scanning via SANE with KDE was
> very easy, there was a dedicated SANE frontend, right now there seems
> to be none.

Skanlite looks nice, though I just wanted to clarify here that xsane is
there, and works very well (though some operations take too many steps).

Your statement could be parsed as 'there is no SANE GUI' or 'there is no
KDE SANE GUI'.

-Bill

http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Cell: 603.252.2606
Twitter, etc.: bill_mcgonigle   Page: 603.442.1833
Email, IM, VOIP: bill at bfccomputing.com
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/