KDE-4.2.95

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 12:52:10 UTC 2009

2009/7/2 Eli Wapniarski <eli at orbsky.homelinux.org>:
> Congrats. Installed as smooth as usual on F10 & F11 x86_64 and F11 i586.

Is anyone else finding that Plasma has become fairly crash-y with the
new version? For me, it seems to go down at least once an hour or so,
and I know my husband is having similar issues. Unfortunately, as far
as I can tell kde-redhat doesn't have debuginfo packages (or am I
wrong?), so it's difficult to report a useful bug on this. :(

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.