KDE-4.2.95

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 13:10:35 UTC 2009

2009/7/3 Gerwin Krist -|- Digitalus Webhosting <gerwin at digitalus.nl>:
> On 07/03/2009 02:52 PM, Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
>> Is anyone else finding that Plasma has become fairly crash-y with the
>> new version? For me, it seems to go down at least once an hour or so,
>> and I know my husband is having similar issues. Unfortunately, as far
>> as I can tell kde-redhat doesn't have debuginfo packages (or am I
>> wrong?), so it's difficult to report a useful bug on this. :(
>
> You happen to have an NVIDIA driver? Because i'm seeing this behaviour too ...

No, actually -- I have an Intel graphics card, and my husband's laptop
has an ATI card. So it appears to be a KDE-level issue rather than a
graphics-driver issue.

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.