Kpackagekit notification

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 21:55:36 UTC 2009

On Monday 06 July 2009 22:30:56 Bill McGonigle wrote:
> Should it all be expected to work at this point?

It was working well but can't work out when it stopped, IE after I
updated to 4.2.90 onwards (currently running 4.3RC1) which is working
extremely well.

> I futilely click 'Don't bother me anymore' each time it comes up (I
> have yum-cron doing my updates) but it doesn't seem to listen.  I
> haven't filed a bug yet as I was waiting for 4.3.
>
> I'll trade problems with you. :)

:-)

I'd be interested to know where that setting is, maybe by mistake I set
it to not appear.. doubtful though... I have even tried with a fresh
user account with the same results.

I'll keep looking, I'll also see if there is a "global" config
somewhere,

Colin
--
Fedora (F11 Leonidas)