openoffice with qt4 support

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jul 13 11:10:41 UTC 2009

On Saturday 11 July 2009 22:08:01 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> Hi
>
> There was some talk awhile back about openoffice with builtin support for
> qt. And then nothing. Any updates?

Hi Eli!
It's more complicated - David did some work but it needs some more work on the
OO.org side. But he stopped working on it for now, I don't want to write here
why. So KDE SIG could try to finish his work, I hope ltinkl could help as he
was one of OO.org and KDE 3 integration developer.

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>

Office: +420 532 294 275