kde-4.2.96 (kde-4.3 rc2) => kde-redhat/unstable

Petrus de Calguarium kwhiskerz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:23:13 UTC 2009

Rex Dieter wrote:

> Subject says it all... pushing to repos now, enjoy.
>
> -- Rex
I had to download them manually, as yum couldn't. A pleasant
surprise :-) (although I cannot say that I can see anything
different, yet, after only 5 minutes).

Just wondering...

In previous versions, and just now in 4.3rc2, about 5 minutes
after booting and logging in, the "KDE Daemon" crashes. Every
time.

What is it, anyway? Things appear to work fine, even though
it crashes. I usually click 'restart application' on the
message pane, but I doubt it actually does anything. In any
case, the crash occurs only once per session.