KDE 4.3RC3 (4.2.98)

Clive Messer clive at vacuumtube.org.uk
Fri Jul 24 20:18:34 UTC 2009

On Friday 24 Jul 2009 20:56:49 José Matos wrote:

> 4.3.0 is showing a lot, and the funny thing is that you start to see the
> kde 4 series maturing as the .0 series is becoming more and more stable.

I'd agree but, something seems to be wrong with kdesu.

Control Panel -> Login Manager or Control Panel -> Samba

Does not launch.

ps axf shows ....

/usr/libexec/kde4/kdesu -i preferences-system-login -c /usr/bin/kcmshell4 kdm
--lang en_GB

Run from the cmd line .....

[clivem at c7p6t:~]$ /usr/libexec/kde4/kdesu -i preferences-system-login -c
/usr/bin/kcmshell4 kdm --lang en_GB
kdesu: Unknown option 'lang'.
kdesu: Use --help to get a list of available command line options.

I think that's a regression from the last RC.

Regards

Clive
--
Clive Messer <clive at vacuumtube.org.uk>