gpg problems

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:44:34 UTC 2009

On Sunday 26 July 2009 21:18:57 Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-07-26 at 21:03 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I can't get gpg to start on the new F11 install.  The url I had for
> > startup and shutdown scripts is now invalid - it was on fedorahosted.org.
> >  Where would they be now, please?
>
> gpg is a stand-alone command. Do you mean gpg-agent?

You're right, of course.  I'm a  little stressed out, as I can't make sense of
what's happening.  As I've done before I copied in my keyring from another
working system.  As you see, signing is working without a problem, and I have
sent an encrypted message to myself, yet something is not right.

kgpg sees my friend's key, but kmail doesn't.  I just don't understand it.