New eye-candy

Ariel Constenla-Haile ariel.constenla.haile at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 29 17:54:43 UTC 2009

Hello *,

On Wednesday 29 July 2009, 13:37, Didi Kressnig wrote:
> hey, very nice applet :). thanx a lot.
> lg,

I'm not the developer, I just did the package (I was originally compiling it
for my sister and simply making a tar out it, but an rpm is nicer to handle).

Ann wrote:
>Did either of you have any problem re-sizing?

No, I didn't (though it has some issues with font size in the Spanish version
- the weather description is too big, does not fit, etc.)

John wrote:
>Is there any chance of putting the srpm up with the binary rpms so i
>can build it for x86_64?

if you're going to build it yourself, may be it's more comfortable to download
the sources directly

http://www.kde-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/98925-cwp-0.9.10.tar.bz2

anyway the SRPM can now be found here:

http://arielch.fedorapeople.org/devel/src/kde-plasma-cwp-0.9.10-1.fc11.src.rpm