Three minor glitches in KDE 4.2.85

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Tue Jun 2 07:41:33 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm running KDE 4.2.85 (most recent, from kde-redhat repo's) here and I was
curious about 3 things. I want to make sure it's not just me having these
problems;

1. CTRL + W does not seem to work in general.

2. Kopete is not able to send a message to a (jabber) group (I don't have
any other groups so I'm not able to investigate this further).

3. The list of Default Klipper actions seems to be empty.

I did a (really quick) search on them at bugs.kde.org but nothing showed up
so far. Perhaps it's also interesting to know that I moved my whole .kde
directory after installing, to make sure that most of my old KDE settings
were gone.

Any input is appreciated. :)

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies