Debug packages for 4.3 beta 1?

Ben Boeckel MathStuf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 18:14:29 UTC 2009

I'll post my repo here. It should be in sync with kde-redhat.
Also note that the KDevPlatform/KDevelop build there is built
against 4.2.85, not 4.2.3 and a snapshot. Please don't abuse
the repo though as something official, the server is not
anything spectacular, just an 8-9 year old box that hasn't
really gotten any improvements. Also, if I need to move the
i586 folder to i386 so $basearch works, let me know.

- --Ben