64-bit KDE 4.3beta1?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 13:54:48 UTC 2009

2009/6/3 Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>:
> Mary Ellen Foster wrote:
>> As far as I can tell, there are no 4.2.85 packages in the kde-redhat
>> x86_64 repositories, only in 32-bit. Is there a plan to add them?
>
> Atm, kde-redhat isn't multilib'd.  If you want 32 bit pkgs, you can
> optionally enable the kde-redhat-i386 repos.

Huh. Looks like there are indeed packages in the x86_64 repository.
Wonder why my computer doesn't want to offer them to me ...

Sorry for the noise,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.