KDE completly broken in Rawhide?

Clemens Eisserer linuxhippy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:43:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just updated from F11 -> Rawhide, however I can not login into kde anymore.
I even deleted ~/.kde. KDE starts up with the splash-screen, but
plasma never shows up.

By manually starting plasma I got the following:
> [ce at localhost ~]$ plasma-desktop
> QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which already has a layout
> plasma-desktop: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde4/plasma_wallpaper_image.so: undefined symbol: _ZN6Plasma9Wallpaper17setUsingDiskCacheEb

Is this a known problem, or should I file a bug?

Any ideas how I can work arround this problem?

Thank you in advance, Clemens