kde-4.2.90 (partial) to kde-redhat/unstable

Christoph Kaulich kaulich at gns-mbh.com
Fri Jun 12 07:25:28 UTC 2009

Hi Rex,

using the builds from now, I get

21 -> kmix
kmix: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib64/libkdeinit4_kmix.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN12Experimental17KNotificationItem14setToolTipIconERK7QString
<unknown program name>(3769)/: Communication problem with  "kmix" , it
probably crashed.
Error message was:  "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply" : " "Message did not
receive a reply (timeout by message bus)" "

while starting kmix.

Thanx for your work,

Christoph