KDE-SIG weekly report (25/2009)

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Thu Jun 18 13:32:48 UTC 2009

On Thursday 18 June 2009 16:08:29 Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> On Thursday 18 June 2009 14:50:29 Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > So when will we see it? Drool drool slurp, hunger pangs :)
>
> I've just met David in the toilet and he said that maybe tonight :-) But you
> know - OO.o is big beast so...
>
> Jaroslav

K, You will let us know when and where?

Oh... Sometime next week I may ask your help with translatoid. We're way behind cause I was hoping that the developer would find some easy way to accommodate us regarding country flags, but I have not seen any movement in that direction. And of course its a problem and so I will need some kind of patch.

But... that's a different issue

Eli

believed to be clean.