On the Plus Side

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Jun 19 06:29:44 UTC 2009

Hiyall

After about a week of using 4.2.90. I should balance my rants with what I find positive. The folder view for the desktop is finally and wonderfully functional.

I can lay down plasmoids on top of it. There is a functional context menu (run command included). Moving over folders drills down folders. Context menu of files has the copy to and move to and open with and just about everything else that seems normal for kde in it.

Finally, My Desktop is a desktop again. Well done!!! :)

Eli

believed to be clean.