Sharing brand with upstream [Was: Building Brand Together]

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Mon Jun 22 08:51:25 UTC 2009

On Monday 22 June 2009 10:40:24 Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 22 June 2009 07:22:42 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> > How much say does the Fedora design team get in the wallpaper design?
>
> "Sharing" and "Building Brand Together" imply cooperation.  Why not ask the
> KDE artist themselves, instead of guessing on this list?

I've already talked to KDE artists and yes, it's about cooperation. From one
point of view, it looks like wonderful idea but I'm skeptic about actual
implementation - I said the same to Pinheiro what Kevin pointed out... We can
work as catalyst, details have to arrange designers themselves ;-)

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>

Office: +420 532 294 275