Automatic upgrade - incomplete kde?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 25 07:54:02 UTC 2009

On Thursday 25 June 2009 08:18:39 Patrick Boutilier wrote:
> > Now I just want to know how to deal with the remaining 15 f10 packages.
>
> Maybe there isn't any f11 equivalent for them?

That did occur to me.  If they are unused I don't suppose that they matter.
If they are (correctly) being used, that's fine.  However there are some on
the list that surely don't come into those categories - iptables, sudo and
libtar, for instance.  This is the list

google-gadgets-0.10.5-7
libdcp4client-4.0.0-35
neon-0.28.4-1.1