Login background change

Anne Wilson cannewilson at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:01:00 UTC 2009

On Sunday 28 June 2009 17:27:04 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> Hallo Anne
>
> Am Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> > Currently when I log in I get the solar backdrop.  How can I change
> > this to leonidas?
>
> right klick on the background and select "settings" (those with the
> litte tool as icon - I don't know the right name as I am on german
> view. There it is "Einstellun> > Anne
>
> Martin

gen zum Erscheinungsbild"). There you can
> change the background picture. But I missed the leonidas picture the
> first time as well.

Sure, but that changes the desktop background, which I already knew - although
since the leonidas screens are just called 1024x600 I didn't notice them.
Unfortunately, I'm still left with a Solar background to the login screen.

Kevin's 'Change the theme' sounds reasonable, but where?  The logical place,
to me, is in systemsettings > Appearance, but I don't see anything there that
helps.  The Splash Screen is already leonidas.  Next stop, systemsettings >
Advanced tab > Desktop Theme Details - no leonidas there.

Kevin - just where do I make this change?