Kmail starts with searchbar selected

Martin (KDE) kde at fahrendorf.de
Mon Jun 29 15:04:25 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009 schrieb Anne Wilson:
> On Sunday 28 June 2009 17:39:48 Martin (KDE) wrote:
> > Hallo
> >
> > after my upgrade to F11 my kmail starts with the searchbar
> > selected, but only if there is no new mail in my inbox. Is there
> > anyone seeing this too?
>
> Hi Martin.  Mine starts with my IMAP Inbox highlighted.

Jo, I have done several logins and kmail starts. Here are my results:

- If kmail runs normal before logout, at next login everything is fine
- If kmail runs closed (with x-button in the uper right corner), after
next login kmail runs closed as before. If I hit the mail icon in the
system try the first time kmail rises up with searchbar selected. All
following close and start and resize runs kmail with inbox selected.
- at other times kmail behaves as expected

In F10 I never had kmail starting minimized/closed. kmail
automatically starts at login as I use kmail resources for calendar
and contacts.

Other stuff: with F11 the system-config-printer no longer
automatically let the user choose the printer driver. You have to
select it after adding a new printer (it may a upgrade problem here).

> Anne

Martin