"Run command" window opening on login -- anyone else?

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:34:11 UTC 2009

For the last week or two -- it's so easy to just close it so I don't
know how long -- the "Run command" box (the Alt-F2 thing) has been
coming up every time I log in on both my laptop and my netbook -- but
*not* my work desktop machine or either of my husband's computers. All
the computers are running Fedora 10 with KDE 4.2. I don't know (a) why
this would have started happening or (b) why it's only on some
computers.

Anyone else seeing this? Any clues why it might be happening?

Thanks,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
Informatik 6: Robotics and Embedded Systems, Technische Universität München