Shortcuts for window controls

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 20:55:18 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 13:38 -0700, Petrus de Calguarium wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> > Anyone know the secret formula?
> >
> There may be such a command. Check in systemsettings under keyboard and
> mouse > standard/global keyboard shortcuts (it might even be possible to
> define such a key combination, if it doesn't exist).

I found it under Global Shortcuts. There is no combo defined, so I set
it up with Ctrl-Shift-Fn. Seems to work fine, thanks. Let's see if it
persists across desktop sessions ...

I'm still confused about why the existing Window control menus have
certain characters underlined if they don't do anything, but it's no big
deal.

poc