Kmail : Shortcuts disappeared

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:18:59 UTC 2009

A lot of wierd things seem to happen to me with Kmail.

Today, I tried to copy from an email, Ctrl+C, and I was told that the
shortcut was ambigous, and that I need to fix it. I went into the shortcut
settings, and there were two identical bindings for 'Copy'. I disabled both,
and manually assigned Ctrl+C to the first.

Now I can copy text from emails again, but Cntrl+Enter no longer sends email
and Del no longer deletes email. I have since tried to "restore defaults"
but that didn't help.

Any advice on how to to return to now?

Version     : 4.2.2
Release     : 3.fc10