Strange usb-mount behaviour - SOLVED

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:00:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-05-13 at 22:01 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'd somehow lost Dolphin from the Default Applications list.

That would do it :-)

OT: I find it frustrating that KDE always asks me what to do when I plug
in my pendrive. There doesn't seem to be an option to set a default
action. It takes two mouse clicks to open Dolphin, not counting the
initial one to get to the dialogue (Dolphin isn't even the preselected
option despite being touted as the all-purpose file handling app).

And in the same vein, I'd also like to be able to simply mount the drive
without opening any app. That doesn't appear to be possible either.

I'll report these to BZ if necessary but I just wanted to check that I'm
not missing something obvious.

poc