KMess rpm?

Florian Sievert floriansievert at phobeus.de
Wed May 27 09:51:25 UTC 2009

Hi,
> Is anybody willing to create a spec file for KMess 2.0 beta2? It would
> be really nice to have it in kde-unstable, it's by far one of the most
> active MSN clones out there and its development pace is ultra-rapid!
> It's a real pain that no rpm is available for Fedora.

I put a i586 version for f11 in my repository. Please note this is the
new version based on qt4.
http://floriansievert.de/linux/repo/f11/unstable/repoview/kmess.html
Please be sure to read also:
http://floriansievert.de/linux/repo/english.html

Specs: http://dev.floriansievert.de/phobos/SPECS/kmess.spec
64bit builds will follow within the next days. Feel free to comment or
use. I am not using this software, so I just test, if it starts up.
Anyone using it on a regular base, might want to test, if it is useable
at all.

Best regards,
Florian