kde-4.2.85 landing in kde-redhat/unstable

Eelko Berkenpies fedora at berkenpies.nl
Thu May 28 08:12:02 UTC 2009

On Wed, 27 May 2009 13:19:04 -0500, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu>
wrote:
> f11 builds (thanks to MathStuf) will be landing in kde-redhat/unstable
> repos soonish, I'm still working my way through f10 ones.
>
> this is 4.3beta1 by the way, expect it to eat babies and kittens.  We've
> done very little testing other than "woo it builds, SHIP IT!".  Enjoy.

First impression, nice work (as always)! I've just got it up and running
the way I want to and I haven't seen any major flaws yet. I deleted (as in
renamed) my old .kde directory to start clean though. The only thing at
this point is that I constantly see a grayed out knotify icon in my
systemtray. I don't remember seeing it in SVN and I can't get it away (for
now - I haven't really been looking into it yet).

--
Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards,
Eelko Berkenpies