KMess rpm?

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu May 28 11:16:58 UTC 2009

On Jueves 28 Mayo 2009 12:55:08 Florian Sievert escribió:
> Hi Jaroslav,
>
> > great news! I can guide you through this process, review your packages
> > and I can co-maintain them to help you.
>
> That sound like an deal. Mankind is lazy and will always find a reason
> why not doing something. So might be time to get forward ;)
> However "kmess" is an application and does involve some more work than a
> simple plasmoid. I just put up a review request for a small plasmoid
> that might be nice to get familiar with the process, while having some
> additional time to get kmess into shape. Also currently my mock seems to
> mock up. We still have lots of time... err... 8 days for kmess ;)

Indeed, kmess is mees now :) That's why reviews are so important and annoying
too :D So please, send it for review because as reviewer I can't work (in time
of review on that package) but I've found some issues and you know, my
memory...

Are you already in packagers group or you need sponsorship? If yes, we can ask
Rex to sponsor you (but I'll do reviews)...

Jaroslav