kde-4.2.85 landing in kde-redhat/unstable

Colin J Thomson - G6AVK colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Thu May 28 20:19:07 UTC 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 09:12:02 Eelko Berkenpies wrote:

> First impression, nice work (as always)! I've just got it up and running
> the way I want to and I haven't seen any major flaws yet. I deleted (as
> in renamed) my old .kde directory to start clean though. The only thing
> at this point is that I constantly see a grayed out knotify icon in my
> systemtray. I don't remember seeing it in SVN and I can't get it away
> (for now - I haven't really been looking into it yet).

I'm still dabbling with this, if you look at the system tray settings there
are a lot more config options, some being for the Info icon.

As for being the Icon grayed out, I just changed my Theme to a more
"standard" one and the Icon did indeed change when copying a file, also it
indicates the number of jobs that are/where running. Some good progress
being made with this.

Cheers

Colin
--