kde-4.3.3 in kde-testing repo, updates-testing asap

Rainer Traut tr.ml at gmx.de
Thu Nov 12 17:18:02 UTC 2009

Rex Dieter schrieb:
> FYI, we've got our first batch of kde-4.3.3 builds done, and I
> snarfed(1) them into our kde-testing repo for testing, feedback.
>
> We'll be queue'ing these for fedora's official updates-testing asap.

Pressing ctrl-tab in konqueror instantly crashes it - I just want to
switch tabs.

And after logging in I'm always greeted by two messages:

- Networkmanagement already active; if I want to start Knetworkmanager
in future.
How do I get rid of the 'other' Networkmanager?

- there is a popup saying my soundcard nforce2 is no more working and
it's now switching to pulseaudio soundserver.
This was already in 4.3.2 but is still there. How do I get rid of it?

Thx
Rainer