KDE 4.3.1 is the poop !

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Oct 7 12:48:49 UTC 2009

Linuxguy123 wrote:
> Just gotta say what a treat it is to be running KDE 4.3.1.  Its smooth,
> fast, nice, powerful, versatile, etc. I am very happy with it, save for
> a few issues with Konqueror when browsing the web. (Still my fave
> browser though...)

Your title didn't sound like that to me. ;-) Unless you were alluding to the
smoothness. ^^

> Good work team KDE.  Your efforts are appreciated.

Thank you!

> Aside: for the life of me I cannot figure out why people continue to run
> Windows.

Because they don't know about anything else than the crap which was
preloaded onto their computer (and charged the infamous "M$ tax" for). Death
to racketware (my translation of the French "racketiciel" which I think sums
up the situation nicely)!

> Is it me or is Linux/Fedora/KDE overwhelmingly better than any and all
> flavors of Windows ?

Of course it is! :-)

        Kevin Kofler