Amarok 2.2.0 broken?

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:11:20 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 17:49 +0200, Martin Kho wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
>
> How do you autostart amarok (after you have closed it before logging
> out)?
> Have you created a .desktop file in .kde/Autostart?

System Settings->Advanced Tab->Autostart->Add Program.

Oddly enough, there doesn't seem to be a file in .kde/Autostart
corresponding to amarok, even though it does appear in the above menu
and it does in fact start on login. I also use Autostart for a couple of
other things, some of which are in the .kde/Autostart directory and some
aren't. For example I have the gnome-settings-daemon and there's a file
for it, but qBittorrent doesn't have a file even though it's in the same
part of the settings dialogue (the Desktop File section) with the same
options. Both of these start up correctly on login, same as amarok.

I don't know where this info is stored.

poc