How would I install the flash player from an F12-KDE daily release ?

Linuxguy123 linuxguy123 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:57:14 UTC 2009

I am thinking of buying a netbook for a project I am working on.

I need to find out (in the store) if they have enough grunt to play a
YouTube video or a 720 or 1080 HD video file.

Some of the netbook processors and video cards are relatively new.
Because of this, I need to test them with the F12 live release rather
than the early F11 KDE release.

Is there an F11-KDE respin live release that includes all of the most
recent updates ?

If I am running an F12 KDE daily release, how would I go about
installing the flash player given that the flash components don't appear
to be in the F12 repositories ?

Thanks