Is there any way to make GTK apps look nicer by default under KDE?

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:11:51 UTC 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 1:43 PM, Eike Hein wrote:
> I installed Fedora 11 from the KDE CD back in September,
> and GTK+ apps used Nodoka by default.

Haven't tried F11-KDE.  Glad to hear it works.  I may give it a try
sometime, but at the moment I prefer GNOME.

Usually I always install QtCurve and the KDE4 runtime libraries, so my
programs look pretty consistent.  Would be nice if a consistent
cross-desktop style (whether Nodoka/GtkQtStyle in KDE, which is pretty
decent, or Cleanlooks all around) was used.

GtkQtStyle is quite impressive.  Only downside is that it works great,
but it seems to crash KDE-Systemsettings when I activate it...maybe
this has been remedied.